by the best team in the industry
...NOW AVAILABLE ANYWHERE.
Wish you could be faster?
Tired of being injured?
Need help finding the right shoe?
Get your run and movement patterns fully evaluated from anywhere in the country by our industry-leading team of gait experts who understand the complex relationship between individual structure, range-of-motion, goals, strengths, and limiters, and who can help you understand the way YOU move.
HOW IT WORKS:
- STEP ONE. After purchasing your analysis we will gather information regarding your history, goals, and limiters through your private account.
- STEP TWO. It’s time to upload your videos! You can either visit one of our RunLab Gait Imaging Centers™ to get professionally filmed (they will handle the entire filming and upload process for you at no extra cost), or you can choose the Do-It-Yourself Filming option and we’ll walk you through step-by-step instructions on how to capture and upload the necessary videos and pictures we’ll need in order to complete your comprehensive analysis.
- STEP THREE. Set up a consult time with one of our RunLab Gait Specialists (we have weekend and evening availability and can work around your scheduling needs) to discuss your findings, how you can improve your run, and any recommended next steps.
WHAT YOU GET:
- A DETAILED, COMPREHENSIVE ANALYSIS OF YOUR RUNNING TECHNIQUE BY OUR GAIT EXPERTS. We will look at your entire body from multiple planes to help you understand your unique movement patterns, what areas are under increased load, what areas might be at risk for injury, and where you can improve your efficiency if you’re looking to get faster.
- OUR RUNLAB MOVEMENT ANALYSIS PROFILE™ (MAP). A full color analytical report that breaks down everything you need to know about your body, your run, the way you move, and what you can do to improve! This easy-to-use report was designed not only for your use, but also as a way to communicate findings to your healthcare, coaching, or training team so everyone involved in your care can work together as needed.
- A THOROUGH DISCUSSION OF YOUR FINDINGS. You will receive a personal consult with one of our RunLab Gait Specialists to go through your videos and all findings noted in your RunLab MAP, along with a plan on how to improve.
- SHOE RECOMMENDATIONS. Our recommendations are based not just on what’s happening at the foot and ankle, but on your entire body, including your unique structure, range-of-motion, injury history, and goals.
Interested in learning more about our team? Visit our Austin Headquarters at WWW.RUNLABAUSTIN.COM
Wondering if you’re a good fit? We have worked with every type of runner, from Olympic gold medalists, world champions and JR Olympians, to brand new runners, first-time marathoners, and special needs runners with Down syndrome, Cerebral Palsy, MS, and a plethora of complex movement disorders. No matter what type of runner you are, or what type of runner you want to be, we can help you understand your own unique gait “fingerprint”, what kind of shoes you need, which areas may be injury-prone, and how to improve your running mechanics. You shouldn’t run like everyone else, because you aren’t BUILT like everyone else. Let us help.
ANY RUNNER. ANY AGE.
ANY EXPERIENCE LEVEL.
Gait Imaging Centers™
Our Gait Imaging Centers are all equipped with advanced video-capture technology and lighting systems, along with technicians trained to handle the entire filming and video-upload process for you and to assure that your gait videos meet our quality standards. Once you have purchased a RunLab Gait Evaluation & Movement Analysis Profile™, you will have the option of Do-It-Yourself-Filming, or to visit a RunLab Gait Imaging Center™ inside one of our partner facilities for complimentary filming and upload of your videos. The pricing structure is the same for our gait evaluations whether you choose to DIY or to visit a RunLab Gait Imaging Center.
Don’t yet have a RunLab Gait Imaging Center™ in your area? No problem! After purchasing a DIY RunLab Gait Evaluation & Movement Analysis Profile™ (MAP), we will provide you with detailed instructions on how to capture a series of pictures and videos with your phone (iPhones and Androids both work great, you’ll just need access to a treadmill and either a basic tripod or a friend with a steady hand to help you out). We will walk you through all of the necessary steps so that we may thoroughly assess your structure, strength, range-of-motion, and gait from multiple angles. You will receive the same RunLab Movement Analysis Profile™ (MAP) and 30 minute consult that you would receive from our Gait Imaging Center if you choose the DIY option.